Activate HBO GO app – With the HBO GO app, you can now view your favorite original series, blockbuster movies, sports, comedy and documentaries from your smart tv, computer or mobile device at any time
Just make sure you’re in an area where the network or channel offers live streaming and is available.
Activate HBO GO app
To activate HBO GO app on your SMART TV (Apple TV, Android TV, LG TV, Samsung TV), follow these steps:
- Go to the HBO GO app on your Smart TV
- Click on “Connect your provider account”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to activate your Smart TV
- Using your computer or phone, go to https://hbogola.com/activate or you can scan the QR code displayed on the TV screen with your mobile phone
- If you activate via the activation url, enter the code displayed on the TV screen to continue. If you activate with the QR code and you have the HBO GO App already installed on your mobile phone and you are logged in, your SMART TV will be automatically activated once you scan the QR code.
- Choose your TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider account. If you don’t know your username and password, contact your TV provider.
Using An App
- Go to Google Play or iTunes and download the HBO Go app.
- Turn on TV and switch to your ‘Chromecast channel.’
- Launch the HBO Go app.
- Go to Movie or TV show.
- The selected program will display on your TV.
If you encounter any problems
Check the following:
- You have HBO/Cinemax as part of your TV service.
- Make sure you’re signing in using the correct username and password.
- If possible, try uninstalling and reinstalling the HBO GO
HBO cable TV has maintained its spot over the years. For people with cable TV subscriptions that include the premium channel, HBO Go is available at no additional cost.
thank you for going through this article i hope it was useful to you, for more information or any feedbacks use the comment box.