AOL Mail (stylized as AOL Mail.) is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications. Remember this process is for those that have already created aol mail account and need to access your inbox. Although below you will find a tutorial for aol mail sign up, you will be able to create new aol mail account immediately.
Amazing Features Aol.com
AOL Mail has the following features available:
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Max mailbox size: 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages and 4,000 sent messages per screen name. Max 250 GB if all messages have 25 MB attachments.
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the email account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
- email unsend capability (for mails sent to another AOL or AIM mailbox)
- Domains: @aol.com and additionally @love.com, @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail), @games.com, and @wow.com
- Supports SSL/HTTPS after login
Note that If your AOL Mail account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and may be returned to sender. After 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted. So you have to use your account to avoid losing it.
AOL.com Mail Login Sign Email
For you to login your account you need to know your aol.com mail LogIn ID (Username or Email Address and Password)
STEP 1 – visit the Official Site at https://mail.aol.com
STEP 2 – Once you are on the sign in page fill the aol.com mail login form. AOL. Enter your Username or Email Address which ends with @aol.com. So enter it in the space provided for it and then click on “Next”
STEP 3 – The next page will open ask you to enter your Password. So also enter it and then click on “Sign In” at this point if you have forgotten your passoword you will need to recover it through the password recovery option.
Note that you can as well sign in via AOL mobile App by entering your Login ID in the space required, but before that, you will also need to download AOL Mail App. Once the above have been rightly followed you will login aol.com mail and start sending and receiving emails instantly.
AOL.com Email Sign Up Steps Procedures
What you will require for aol mail.com email sign up is not many and the procedures are simple. Below you will see all the requirements you need to successfully create a new account.
1. First Name and Last Name – You will need to provide aol with your first name and last name.
2. Email Address – This is the address you will like to use and be receiving and and sending email. It can be Yourname@aol.com like Johncross1234@aol.com. If it is a private email you have to style it to your name so that those you send it to will know its you.
3. Password – This is the key you will use to unlock your account any time you want to login. The password should be strong with a combination of upper, lower case and symbols. Note to use the password you can remember so as not to forget it and need to recover account.
4. Mobile Phone Number – This is needed for verification of your email and also for securing your account.
Follow the procedures below to to sign up aol.com account immediately if you need a new account.
1. log on to the official website at aolmail.com and click on Email Icon at the top part of the post
2. On the next page that will open you will see the sign in page but since you want to create a new account click on “Create Account“
4. You will immediately launched to the sign up page, enter your details and click on continue
5. Next you will need to verify your account by clicking on “Text Me A Verification Code” to verify your Mobile Phone Number,
6. Once the code is sent enter the code in the space provided for it and click on “Continue” .
Once you have verified your account you will be immediately be launched into your new account. Here you will be able to send and receive emails from any where in the world. Hope this tutorial on AOL.com Mail Login was helpful. If you have questions and contributions please use the comments box below.