About this article Energy Australia Account Login – energyaustralia.com.au – My Account Login – EnergyAustralia is an electricity and gas retailing private company based in Australia owned by Hong Kong-based and listed CLP Group.
they have created a name for themselves in australia. If you want to get the service, then, you have to register to the Energy Australia login account.
This is article will be focusing on teaching you Energy Australia login and how to Create Energy Australia account following this simple guide written here.
Energy Australia Account Login – energyaustralia.com.au My Account Login
To successfully login follow the step by step guide below:
- go to energyaustralia.com.au which is the official website of Energy Australia.
- Click on Sign in/Register.
- Enter your email address and password as shown in the image below.
- Check the box Remember Me only if you are using the personal computer.
- Click the Sign in.
- This will get you into your Energy Australia account.
How to Reset Energy Australia Login Password & username
Lost password ?
- Enter your email address which is registered in your account. After entering your email address, Click Send.
- You will receive a password reset link to your email address.
- Visit your email address and click on the link. Follow the instruction carefully to reset your password.
Create Energy Australia Account – energyaustralia.com.au Account Sign up
- Open a new tab in your web browser and visit https://www.energyaustralia.com.au.
- Scroll down and click on Sign in/Register.
- To register your new account, on the right side of Register for my account, enter your Account number.
- If you don’t know your account number, then click on the Where do I find this.
- Enter your postcode, check the box confirming your agreement and click on register.
- Follow the remaining instructions. You have to fill up the some of the personal details including your email address, creating a new password.
- Then, your new account will get registered.
I hope this article has been helpful, if you have more questions or feed backs please use the comment box below.