This article will be about how to login to Godaddy account and also how to reset password and recover lost user ID. It will also give you the easiest and best steps on how to Login to Godaddy account.
Godaddy is one of the top domain sellers with more than ten million users around the world.To host a domain with Godaddy you must first register (create an account) at a service charge.
How To Login to GoDaddy Email?
- Visit godaddy.com.
- Click on the Sign in option in far right corner.(before the Shopping Cart icon.)
- You will see a drop down Menu once you click the Sign in option.
- Enter your GoDaddy username and password.
- Then to access your GoDaddy Email login, simply click on GoDaddy Webmail Login link.
- This link is located under the Inbox Links heading.
- The LOG IN for your Workspace Webmail page will load.
- Input your email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Enter your password which is case sensitive.
- Tap on the green LOG IN button at the bottom.
- If you have entered your correct details, your GoDaddy Email login will be successful.
If you have troubles login in then maybe you have misplaced your login details, follow the steps below to recover your login details.
How To Reset Your GoDaddy Email Password?
- On the homepage’s Sign in option, click on Forgot Password? link.
- The Reset My Password page will open.
- Input your Username or Customer I.D.
- Second, give an Email address to receive a message.
- Complete the Security challenge by typing in the Code that is given to confirm non robot activity.
- Tap on Submit.
- In the inbox of the email address you entered previously you will get a message .
- If it is not in your inbox, look to your Junk or Spam folder.
- Click on the link that is provided
- Enter in a New Password.
- Re-enter the same password twice for verification purposes.
- Enter to start using your GoDaddy email login.
see also – Recover SBCGlobal Email Account.
Your GoDaddy webmail is useful in maintaining your domains.
i hope this information was of help, use the comment box to drop your questions and feedback.