Billions of people use WhatsApp everyday to keep in touch with family, friends and acquaintances. This is a great opportunity for business owners to leverage on the platform and take their business to the next level. Many people spend a considerable amount of time on WhatApp everyday. As a business owner you can use it to grow your business and increase brand awareness.
WhatsApp Business affords you the opportunity to become closer to its customers and increase your brands online presence. Brand promotions has only gotten easier with WhatsApp business, Inform customers about new products and services you render in a simple click or post.
The most amazing thing is that it affords you to render customer service in the most convenient way. The business account has many advantages for business owners compared to the regular WhatsApp. Below you will see the amazing features of a WhatsApp business account.
Features of Whatsapp Business Account
- Help your customers to reach in a single click.
- Help you to make promotions free of charge.
- Create a business profile with helpful information for your customers like your address, business description, email address, and website to help them connect easily with you.
- Access important metrics such as how many of your messages were successfully sent, delivered, and read.
- Set an away message when you are unable to answer so your customers know when to expect a response.
- You can also create a greeting message to introduce your customers to your business.
- Engage customers with notifications
- Business messaging tools.
How to Switch to Whatsapp Business Account
- Back up your WhatsApp data by going to the app’s settings and selecting the necessary options to save your chats in the cloud storage.
Visit Google Play Store/iTunes Store on your device
In the search bar and search for “WhatsApp Business app” and click on Install to download to your phone.
- Then launch the downloaded WhatsApp Business app. Review and accept the Terms of Service to continue.
- WhatsApp will automatically identify your mobile phone number and then begin the migrating process where your data will be moved from the standard WhatsApp to a Business WhatsApp account.
- Keep the app open while it’s happening, as you may be prompted to allow the app to download backed up data or confirm other queries.
- Give the necessary permissions to WhatsApp Business, which includes contacts and media.
- Next, sign up as a WhatsApp Business user with your business name, profile picture, and the business category.
- Go to Settings > More options > Business tools > Business profile to boost your WhatsApp Business profile.
- Fill out the description of your company, other contact options, working hours, and business address.
- Once your WhatsApp Business is set up, you can begin your first chat. Tap the icon to write a new message, select the contact, and begin composing your message.
- Tap Send when you’re done to deliver your message to the recipient.
Note that before you start the switching process it is better to get a verifiable business profile, a profile picture and add contact information ready to help customers get in touch with you easier. Once the migration process is complete you can use Broadcast Lists and automatic responses to make communication with customers more effective.
WhatsApp business comes with tools to measure business growth there are stats for your posts that you can use to measure the efficiency of your communication methods. This will help you to know your most efficient promotions and help increase product conversion.