Learn MyCigna Login and also how to sign up and reset MyCigna password following the easiest links.
Signing up for myCigna account is very simple. When you join, then you will be provided with the right information to help you in health and in pricing.
Mycigna Login – www.mycigna.com – Portal Registration Guide.
Follow these steps to create a new account.
- Go to cigna.com then click on the register button
- Enter your First name, last name, date of birth, email address, name of your city, select state and then enter the ZIP code of your city.
- Click Next to confirm your ID, you will be given three options to choose from
- Select the most suitable option for you
- Now you have to enter your username you want to keep for this account. You also have to enter your password for this account.
- Review your account and submit it to confirm
- To login Kindly proceed to cigna.com.
- Click on login to mycigna at the right hand corner of the web page.
- Enter your user ID first and your password then and click on login button.
- You will be successfully logged in.
Reset account Login password or User ID
Using the wrong account details can prevent successful login, you might need to reset you login details.
Click on the link Forgot password? This is just below the login button right to Forget user ID.
- Enter your correct user Id, your first name, last name, Select the date of birth and then click on the Next button.
- Then, enter your security info.
- Enter your new password for your account.
- When your password is reset, you can now login successfully
if you still encounter login issues then contact or have more issues then visit the mycigna login help page
With this I believe that you can now Login to your account, create a new Mycigna account and also reset your password if lost.
However, if you still have any question, make use of the comment box below.