If you are looking for the requirements needed to drive for lyft, then you are reading the right article. Once you are resilient, passionate and ready to make money then you have one of the foremost requirements needed to apply for lyft.
Lyft founded in 2012 in san francisco is an on demand transportation platform, Lyft allows you to request a car to take you where ever you need to go. Sign in is easy and free once you meet the requirements needed to drive for lyft as stated below.
Requirements Needed to Drive for lyft
- Lyft drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have had
- A valid license for at least a year.
- Drivers are required to have a valid, in-state license.
- To become a driver you must pass a background check
- Your vehicle must have a license plate with current tags and a valid registration.
- You must have a car insurance policy
- Your vehicle will need to meet each state’s vehicle age requirements, seating requirements, and other state requirements. (vehicle requirements)
How to Apply For Lyft
- Visit the lyft page
- Enter your phone number and verify it
- Give your vehicle information
- Give your driver’s license information
- Accept background check
- Take your vehicle in for an inspection (Requirements for vehicle)
Check on your application status. it can take a few days or a few weeks to clear depending on many factors. once you receive your clear notification then you can go ahead and have your first ride.
Also, be sure to download the Lyft driver app. It’s available for both iPhone and Android from the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store. (Drivers app is different from the regular Lyft app). if you ecounter any issues please visit the lyft help center
i hope this article was of help to you and that the requirements needed to drive for lyft are now clear to you. for feedback and questions use the comment box