Outlook Mail Online Login – Outlook.com Mail Sign Up & Sign in Guide – This article will teach you how to sign into your Outlook mail account, follow this quick steps. I discussed how to sign into Outlook mail account as well as how to create New Outlook Mail account.
This is one of the best email clients in the world now, statistics has is that millions of people visit outlook on a monthly basis to create new account. Once you have an account on outlook you can be able to send and receive emails easily.
The platform has many outstanding features to help make your email life nice. It has inbuilt feautes to help you schedule emails, tasks, calender’s and reminders. It also provides access to your other email inbox of gmail and yahoomail.
Outlook Mail Online Login
If you already have an Outlook mail account, Follow the guide below and sign into your account.
- Visit Outlook.com and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
If the password you entered is correct you will be signed into your account successfully.
Having troubles signing into your account ?
- turn off your Caps Lock (passwords are case sensitive).
- make sure your email address is correct.
- Or maybe your account hasn’t been inactive for more than 365 days. After 365 days of being in active, your email will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
Or you can try to reset your password to see if your outlook login issues will be fixed.
Outlook login & Sign in Password Reset Guide
- To set you password click here to proceed to outlook password reset page.
- You will be required to enter your email address, phone number or Skype name.
- Then follow the remaining instructions that will be given to you to regain access to you account.
Outlook Sign up – How to create New Outlook mail account
To quickly sign up for Outlook mail account follow this quick steps
- Click here
- Click on the create account button.
- Type your preferred email name into the “New email” text field in the middle of the page. You can select your email address’ domain (either @outlook.com or @hotmail.com) by clicking the downward-facing arrow on the right side of the “New email” field and then clicking the domain that you want to use in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password, name, and click on the next button.
- Select a country or region. Click the “Country/region” drop-down box, then click your current location.
- Enter your date of birth. In the “Birthdate” section, click the Month box and select your birth month, then repeat for the Day and Year boxes and click next.
- Enter the verification code sent to you. You can click new button to generate a new code if you didn’t receive it or you can as well use the audio option to get the verification code.
- Once you have entered the verification code click next to create your account.
I hope this article will help you to complete Outlook Login, for more information or feedback use the comment box.