This article is written to inform you of all PNC mortgage payment services. PNC offers a varying range of payment methods to enable you to select the most convenient and comfortable payment options.
All PNC Mortgage Payment Services
Making payments in pnc bank is very easy, you can enjoy the PNC mortgage payment services to pay off your mortgage.
below are the mortgage payment methods, Read about them and choose the best for you.
- Mortgage Online payment
- Mortgage payment by Phone
- Mortgage through Automatic Withdrawals
- Mortgage In Person
- Mortgage through Bi-Weekly Draft
- Mortgage by Mail
How to Make Pay PNC Mortgage
Now, follow one of this services to pay up.
online payment is one of the mortgage payment services available to you, follow the steps below to accomplish his task.
- Proceed to pnc.com and log in to your account.
- Sign in to online banking by inputting user ID and password
- On your Dashboard click on “Payment details” under the mortgage section.
- Tap “Schedule payment.”
note: Payments made by 10 p.m. ET will be accounted for on the next business day.
service two 2:
Mortgage payment by Phone
You can successfully make your mortgage payment through a phone call.
- With your mobile phone call PNC Mortgage phone number at 800-822-5626.
- You will be joined to an automated system in which you can say, “Make a mortgage payment.
- Then answer correctly all the questions that would be asked
- Make sure to have either your Social Security number or bank account number handy.
- To speak to a representative and make your mortgage payment, immediately press “0” followed by “#” when connected to the customer service line, and the representative will access your account information.
Follow the representative instruction and complete your payment
note: there is a $7 fee for payments completed by phone.
Mortgage payment In Person
Follow this PNC website. to know the branch nearest to you. you can walk in and make your payments
Mortgage Payment Through Automatic Withdrawals
Another easy way to make your payment is to set up an automatic payments or Electronic Funds Transfer (ETFs). Here is how you do that.
- Go to any PNC bank location and speak with a teller or
- Set up an automatic withdrawal form via phone by calling PNC Mortgage or through your online account.
note: when accessing with online account, click “payment details” to access the account.
Mortgage Payment by Mail
You can mail a check or money order to
P.O. Box 54828
Los Angeles, CA, 90054-0828 if you live in the western United States and to:
P.O. Box 6534
Carol Stream, IL, 60197-6534 if you live in the eastern United States.
see also –
For more questions and information on PNC Mortgage Payment Services visit their official website.