PNC Mortgage payment with Speedpay is the best way to schedule monthly payment at your own convenience.You can do a direct mortgage payment with any account, also, accounts at other banks.
PNC Mortgage will allow you to pay a minimum of $10,000 towards your principal. re-calculate your loan, which will reduce your payment terms.
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. is an American bank holding company and financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Its banking subsidiary, PNC Bank, operates in 19 states and the District of Columbia with 2,459 branches and 9,051 ATMs. The company also provides financial services such as asset management, wealth management, estate planning, loan servicing, and information processing.
- it costs $7 for all SpeedPay payments,
- Payments made with PNC Bank accounts are free- unless otherwise restricted by state law.
- If late charges are owed, they will be collected with each payment.
How to get Started with PNC Mortgage Speedpay?
To get started with PNC Mortgage Speedpay. first you have to log into your account online or calling PNC Mortgage at 1-800-822-5626, you can make immediate payment.
- Get your check book and mortgage payment coupon book (you’ll need your 10-digit loan number).
- Read the “Usage Agreement” thoroughly and click “OK.”
- Access SpeedPay by entering your 10-digit loan number from your coupon book, and your Social Security number.
- Confirm the name of the account holder ids yours and enter the account number and routing number from your check.
Note: do not include the check number when entering your account information, as it will cause your payment to be rejected and will delay the processing of your payment.
visit this link to get started
I hope has answered your questions on how to make PNC Mortgage Payment with Speedpay. Please address us on your questions and feedbacks through the comment box below.