remita.net Login – In this article you will teach you remita sign in account procedures. If you want to learn how to sign in and make e payments this guide is for you. See how to make e payments and generate remita retrieval reference known ass RRR. Once you learn about this you will be able to make almost all your payments online.
Remita.net login is eay and the things you can pay with remita includes pay for licenses renewals, School fees payment, PHCN NEPA bills, FIRS Taxes, Corporate Affairs Commission and more. Remita is like a pillar to Nigeria financial sector. It processes over $30 billion transactions yearly no wonder the software has won multiple awards for its distinctive user-friendly features.
Things to know About Remitta
Remita software helps organisations to can compute staff salary, loans, pensions, taxes, overtime allowances and many more ridding the company of accounting and computing stress. What’s more, they can automate salary payments, send electronic payment notifications, pay slips and tax analysis slips to staff at the end of every pay run automatically.
The aim of this tutorial is to show you remita,net Login procedure to sign in remita account. So that you will be able to make and receive payments whether you are a private individual an organisation or a company this platform will simplify your financial transactions. Meanwhile before we proceed let us show you the outstanding features of remita.
Features of Remitta
2. Fast and Efficient: You can pay your taxes, levies and tariffs directly to the government without fear of missing deadlines and attracting surcharges that max out your account when you least expect. Holidays and weekends are no barriers to payment, nor do you have to waste valuable man-hours in banking halls or cyber cafes to get your payment done.
3. To create and Login remita.net account is free of charge.
4. Send money to one or multiple friends, family members or service providers easily.
5. Receive money through Debit/Credit Cards, Branches of all Banks Nationwide, POS, Online Banking.
How To Sign Up To Remita Account
There are three kind of account you can create with remitta, they can be seen below.
1. PERSONAL CCOUNT – Best for individual lifestyles.
2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT – Best for multi-signatory and multi-level business organizations.
3. GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT – Best for MDA’s, Local, State and Federal Government.
in other to create remita account the official website.t follow the procedures below.
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Enter your email address.
- Next enter your first name and surname.
- Enter your phone number.
- Please make sure you click on I’m not a robot.
- Finally, click on proceed,
Remita.net Login – remita Sign in
1, Log on to remita.net
2. Choose the kind of account you operate
3. Enter your email and password and click on sign in. You have successfully login remita account. You can recover account if you forget your password by using the password recovery option.
How To Generate RRR Code
Irrespective of what you want to do at remita.net, you will be required to have
Your own unique rrr code.
Pay a remit biller customer.
Resend invoice receipt and Pay salaries.
Agency to Pay a federal government.
Pay an electronic invoice.
Pay FIRS taxes.
Sign up to receive payments.
Pay state government and agencies.
Use Remita To make e-Payment
Step 1. Visit www.Remita.net and click on “Pay for my bills” button.
Step 2. Type in the Beneficiary Name in first space that has been provided. This has to do with the name of the institution you want to pay the money to.
Step 3. Select the name of service or state the purpose of payment in the drop-down list provided.
Step 4. Describe what you are paying for.
Step 5. Type in the amount that you want to pay.
Step 6.Enter your full name.
Step 7. Your email address.
Step 8. Type in your phone number.
Step 9. Enter those characters in the image into the box below it. Basically for security purpose.
Step 10. Click “Proceed to Payment”.
Hope this tutorial on remita.net login was helpful and you can now sign in remita account without stress. Note that the remita app is yet to be released by systemspec so yyou have to wait for it to be available in the market. Thanks