This article written to help you through all the requirements needed to apply for postmate. it also contains other information and answer queries you may have about the platform.
Postmates, is a a delivery company that commenced in 2011 in San Francisco. The company’s aim allowing customers to have anything delivered on-demand. Within a shorter time frame. Basically, it’s an on-demand app that allows you to get what you need delivered to your door.
Sign up is free and fast. No fees or time commitments. Take home 100% of what you earn every time you complete a delivery.
Requirements needed to apply for postmate.
These are the basic requirements needed of you to become a Postmats fleet member:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a valid driver’s license.
- access to an vehicle.
- You must have insurance.
- access to a bicycle if you would prefer.
- You must pass a background check performed by Postmate when you apply for the position.
see also – Requirements Needed to Apply for Uber | USA
How to apply for postmate
1. Go online to fleet.postmates.com
2. Create an account with an email address and password.
3. Answer correctly some information that would be asked: name, contact information, mail address, the city you’ll be delivering in, and your vehicle type and driver’s license number (if you’ll be delivering by car).
4. Commence a background check by entering your date of birth and social security number
5. Review the Fleet Arrangements
6. Upload your profile photo
7. Add your referral code (if you have one)
8. Set up direct deposit
9. Activate your Postmates Prepaid Card in your app or at fleet.postmates.com/card
As soon as you link your card, your background check. Pay attention to your email inbox for further instructions. Hopefully you will get an acceptance notification, you can now go online and accept your first job. Ride and drive safe!!!
Please Use the comment box for feedbacks and enquires