Retrieve Hot Mail Account- Hot mail as it was known before time provides popular free online email services by Microsoft office.
All through the world, anywhere in the world people access it from any web browser provided the details to have access to the account is correct.
in early 2012 it was given a new name outlook.com, so it now readdresses users to Hot mail Classic site this article will teach you how to Retrieve Hot Mail Account
How to create a HotMail account.
- open up a microsoft account sign in page
- click on no account? create one section
- provide all information requested by filling the box
- chose your desired option preferably ” use your email instead option”
- click on get a new email address to create an entire new address
- tap on next to save your changes
- while creating a password please use a 16 word strong character to avoid hacking
How to sign in to Hotmail
- visit www.hotmail.com
- this address will automatically re-direct you to Hot mail Classic site
- it would say use your Microsoft account, your hot mail account is similar to your Microsoft account
- put in your full email address and password.
How to retrieve Hotmail password and username
- go to outlook.com
- tap on cant access account link
- a pop option appears “why are you having troubles signing in”
- click on i forgot my password option and tap on next
- give your hotmail account and fill i the right characters for the captcha verification
- click on next
- tap on your preferred verification option
- a link will be sent as of many methods to recover your password
once your done you should be able to receive a submission confirmation window, shortly you will receive an email from Microsoft stating the success of your request if you are successful a recovery code will be shortly sent to you. Click on the recovery code button a proceed with the process.
Retrieve Hot Mail Account – i hope this article was useful to you. Use the comment box to ask further questions and give feed-backs.