All requirements to deliver for UberEATS
What is UberEATS?
UberEATS offers on-demand food delivery from local restaurants. Customers choose menu items using the Uber EATs app. then UberEATS drivers pick up the food and deliver it to the customer. Log into the app when you want to work, log out when you’re done.
- If driving: meet the minimum age to drive in your city
- If driving: have at least one year of driving experience
- If biking: be at least 18 years old
- If driving: valid driver’s license, registration, and insurance
- If biking: government-issued ID
- In many markets, registration and proof of residency are required
- Submit documents and photo
- Provide information for a screening
you can apply directly to UberEATS
Already an Uber driver? How to opt into Uber EATS
Do you already drive for uber ?, you can opt into eats deliveries at partners.uber.com. Click on the menu, then click “Deliveries.” you will be taken to an opt-in page. Once yo click on it you will be asked You’ll then be told to wait for an activation notification on your email. In my experience, activation took around one day.
follow all requirements to deliver for UberEATS in the activation email.
For more information or feed backs please use the comment box