Launched in 2014, YouTube’s offline feature allows users to watch YouTube videos offline on their device. These videos can saved via mobile data or Wi-Fi network.
There is a zillion of wonderful and interesting videos on Youtube. The issue is that you can only enjoy these videos when there is Internet connection. If you ever find yourself in places where Internet access is poor, and you love watching videos, you may want to learn how to watch YouTube videos offline.
If you have saved videos for offline viewing, then you can easily access your videos and watch them. Learn in this article how to watch Youtube videos offline.
How To Watch Youtube Videos Offline.
first you need to save the video that you intend to watch offline.
How to Save YouTube Videos Offline On your device
- • Launch your YouTube app on your device
- • Now Pause the video, then tap the Save button as shown in the image below.
Now go ahead to watch your videos offline.
- Launch the YouTube app on your device.
- • Tap the Library tab at the bottom of your mobile device as shown in the image below.
Watch YouTube Offline on YouTube
- • Tap Offline Videos beneath the Available Offline heading as shown in the image below.
- • Tap a saved video you’d like to watch the list of videos you have saved on your mobile device. Wow, surprisingly the videos are playing fine. That is just how to Watch offline videos on YouTube
Little Tip for you: To play all saved videos as a playlist, tap the red Play button.
- You can choose your preferred video quality. All videos have the Basic, Standard, and High quality options. The higher the video quality you choose to download, the more data you’d consume.
- Once your video is done downloading, you’ll find it in the “Downloads” folder of the app. You can access and play this video offline whenever you want.
- To delete a video you’ve downloaded, click on the three dots beside the video and select “Delete.” Click on the video anytime you want to watch it.
We are happy to have assisted you. For questions and feed backs please use the comment box.